Monday, January 20, 2014

Holly and jolly and whatnot.

January 20th. Here I am, eeking in all these Christmas pictures just under a month late. Considering our life lately, I'm gonna go ahead and call that a success.

Donut the elf returned on December 1. He brought these slightly dazed children some breakfast. And a warning.



We baked cookies. And exchanged them. And then threw a bunch out, which is what I do every year.


Got a tree, and decorated/acted silly in front of it.




Got this incredible gift in the mail from a sweet friend who is far too crafty for my taste but whom I adore anyway.


 Someone met Santa for the first time (whoops) and loved him.  


That same someone adorned the teacher gifts with what I have to assume are holiday dinos and made his mama laugh.


The kids had their Christmas pageant and the whole pregnant star thing came full circle as I stood on the same stage in the same costume with my baby girl in my arms instead of my belly.



Took the kids to see Llama Llama Holiday Drama, their first live theater experience.


Got dolled up for Christmas Eve services.




(And my baby girl aged two years in one picture. Waaah.)


We also took some sweet pics in the extremely flattering church atrium lighting.



Santa came. 








And not just for the kiddos. 



 
All was calm, all was bright. At least as far as I remember. It was a month ago, after all. 

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design