Thursday, August 7, 2008

Donuts: It's best for dinner.

It's like every bad food I've ever loved is coming to get me. First Sonic, now this...

As for the grammatically incorrect title of this post: I have a shirt that says that. So do my friends Heidi, Ali, April and Carrie. We bought them at Old Navy years ago, and I still wear mine. I wish I could post a picture of the five of us wearing our donut shirts, because they are really quite awesome, but that was before digital cameras.

We're so old.

6 comments:

the deKorne family said...

holla at your boy!

Abby said...

Stop it, Heidi. You are confusing Alison.

The Moser Fam... said...

nice....real nice! all the confusion has been cleared now...i prefer "make it work"...does he still say that? :) i need to catch up on that show! ANYWAY, glad to see you are getting dunkin donuts...yum...i have the picture displayed in my house still, by the way...:)

April Gann said...

I was told the donut shirt looks innapropriate. Poorly placed donut, I guess. I still wear it at home. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! Dunkin' has made its debut back in Indy in the last year and it is DREAMY!!

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

Old? HA!

I turn 30 this year. Pretty sure you're not there yet!!!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design