Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A true story.

I was in the mall today, just minding my own business, and OUT OF NOWHERE a Banana Republic employee jumped me, dragged me inside the store, made me try on a really cute shirt, stole my check card, purchased the really cute shirt with it, forced me to sign the credit card slip, and then handed it to me in a little bag and told me to have a nice day.

What on earth am I going to do with this super cute shirt I was TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY FORCED to purchase?

They'd better hope I don't sue for harassment.

I'm posting the picture below just in case the police need it for their report. Except mine is kelly green, and I so wouldn't wear it tucked in. You know, hypothetically speaking. If I wore it. Which, of course, I wouldn't. Stolen goods and all. But then again, I did technically pay for it...

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

wow...i'm so sorry...you must have been so scared...i'm glad you are ok!! phew! :) :) cute shirt...love that it's green too! can't wait to see you in it! LOVE!

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

Oh, honey... that happens to me all the time. It's a growing crime...very scary. It's happened to me at several well-known retailers. Shoppers: Beware.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design