Friday, September 19, 2008

It's not that I don't love you anymore...

It's just that I have nothing much to say.

Sorry for the long pause between posts. But the last truly interesting thing I did was visit my friends two weeks ago in Michigan (and that was only marginally interesting to anyone outside the five of us). Since then I've been sitting on my couch. And that's pretty much it.

My trip to Michigan was the end of what I am pretty sure was the busiest summer of my life. I was either out of town or busy every weekend from June-August. While it felt fairly awesome to tell people I was "booked through mid-September" the reality of those words was far from glamorous.

I'm tired, people.

And so I sit. And I will continue sitting until I have fully recovered from the trips, the daytime excursions, the bbq's, the nights out with friends, the concerts, the invitation making, the shower throwing and the bachelorette partying. I will sit, and watch all the episodes of Psych stored on my DVR, and drink lemonade and pat my dog. Occasionally I may turn off the TV and get up to make a snack or find something to read. But then I will immediately go back to sitting.

Glorious, glorious sitting.

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Sitting is nice...I like it. :) Love you!

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

I am SO with you sister! Happy sitting :)

Samantha said...

I am also at the point of sitting. Finally a weekend where there is nothing to do. . .though we did end up painting the ceiling. But sitting is what I always want to be doing.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design