Thursday, February 5, 2009

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

...this will be a novel.

Mexico was sunny, and warm, and lots of fun. There were a million people down there this year, including all of Nate's immediate family (Mom, Dad, Nate, Abby, Mike, Jon, Mary, Kris, Callie and Grandma), our friends the Halls (Eric, Lisa, Laura, Jeff, Julie and Josh), our friends the Dysarts/Weilers (Mary, Nick and Amanda), and our friends the McKeags (Gary and Sarah). And then a few days later, Callie's entire family came down, along with a bunch of Kris and Callie's friends. It was an insane amount of people, but we had such a good time. Fun to see so many people we love for a week!

We ate a lot, and everyone but me drank a lot (luckily I discovered that a pina colada sin alcohol was almost as good as one con alcohol), and we all soaked up plenty of sun. But even after five full days of laying out, I was still declared the winner of the Casper contest (thanks, Kris). In my defense, I was not blessed with Mary Breyer's skin tone AND I had to abstain from tanning prior to vacation. So while everyone else had a nice base tan before they even got there (ask Jon about the diva tower), I showed up on the beach looking like exactly what I am: an Irish girl who lives in Minnesota.

Boo.

Get ready for a crazy amount of pictures from our trip. Now that I'm looking at them, I'm kind of mad that I'm here instead of there. And now you will be, too. :)




















3 comments:

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

150% mad that I am not there.. you're right!! Looks like you had a great time!

The Moser Fam... said...

Awesome pictures! I love the purple shirt/dress you have on in the one picture...I couldn't tell which it was though. Also, the last picture of you and Nate is REALLY good! :) Glad you had fun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

you look great abby! :) so excited for you and nate!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design