Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three months.

These are the photos I took of Calvin when he turned three months old on Saturday (as you may be able to gather, he was not really in the mood for a photo shoot). My mom gave me a hard time about not having professional photos taken, but I figure we've taken oh, I don't know, TWO THOUSAND pictures of him, and that should suffice.

Cal and I celebrated by shopping for bigger clothes (For him, not me. Although, sadly, that really could apply to either of us these days.) while Nate was at the PGA Championships. Due to a late afternoon meltdown, we also spent some time walking around the house and backyard in the Baby Bjorn. He then decided he'd had enough of the two of us and our annoying attempts at calming him down, and passed out in Nate's arms. Nate and I followed his lead soon thereafter.

We sure know how to party.




2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love him I love him. Those bathtub pictures are like, maybe the cutest I've ever seen. Counting down til I see him in person and not just cute pictures.. :)

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

absolutely adorable!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design