Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do (did) they know it's (was) Christmastime at all (you know, back in 2009)?

I hate that song. But it seems appropriate here, since I haven't posted any pictures of my kid's first Christmas (er, first three Christmases), and I'm sure you're wondering whether we skipped it altogether this (uh, last) year.

We did not. I am just lazy and would rather post short quips about mildly offensive Gap emails than sit down and sort through the hundreds of pictures taken at a major holiday. But a good mommy blogger would do that (and there's nothing I want more than to become a good mommy blogger...ideally so good that I can quit my job and write sarcastic, long-winded blog posts about whatever pops into my tired mommy brain and make money doing so), so I now offer you many, many pictures proving that we did, indeed, know it was Christmas, and we celebrated accordingly.

In this instance, "accordingly" means Calvin was spoiled rotten by his grandparents and aunts/uncles. He is now the proud owner of many cool new toys, many cute new outfits, and enough Bears and Vikings (and Twins, and Wild) gear to get him through the next few seasons of confusion over which teams he actually supports.

McLaughlin Family Christmas:











Our Family Christmas:











Breyer Family Christmas:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design