Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Around the house.

It's winter in Minnesota.

See?


I know it's not technically winter yet, but once the windchill hits -30 and you have two feet of snow, I think you get to call it whatever you want. So, winter it is.

Thanks to bitter cold, massive snowstorms, and a very sick little boy, we haven't done much outside our house this month. But that hasn't stopped me from taking pictures...








Poor Matilda. For some reason, I decided it would be a good idea to give Calvin the job of feeding her. What takes me two seconds to do takes Calvin about 10 minutes. She is one seriously patient dog...though the desperation she feels while waiting to eat is pretty evident in these photos.




More to come soon, promise. Maybe I'll get inspired and do some actual writing instead of relying on photos of my kid and dog.

Maybe.

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

i like your kid and dog. and your writing. but the kid and dog is great when that's all you can muster. we, your readers, don't feel short changed at all. :) crazy snow-and beautiful boy. seriously, he is devastatingly handsome.

Mary said...

Cute post...I'm always up for kid and dog pics!! The one of Calvin asleep in his highchair melts my heart...and the one of him in the flannel shirt is awesome...he looks like such a big boy!! Sorry for all your snow and a sick boy. I hate snow!

Emily said...

You've got one patient dog! I can barely feed ours without a 15 pound mutt tackling me! (Plus, Simon would "flavor" her water with the food instead of putting it in the correct bowl. lol) Always up for a good photo post. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design