Friday, January 27, 2012

31 days.

Our little Audra is one month old.

What? How? When?

And have we really not slept in a month?

(No, no we have not.)

This month has flown by. In some ways. And in other ways...well, it seems like she's been with us forever.

In a mere 31 days, I've gone from having never met her to an inability to imagine life without her. Without her sweet smell, which I breathe in during those late night snuggles. Her soft dark hair, which curls like crazy after a bath. Her wide, dark eyes, which stare intently at me through every feeding. Her tiny hands, which constantly search for a part of me to grasp.

My sweet baby girl. I couldn't love her more.



2 comments:

Katie said...

She's absolutely precious. Love the leg warmers. :) And I love when babies grasp their mama's fingers!

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Congrats on Audra! She is such a love. Hope you're soaking it up. xoxo

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design