Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy faces.

Well, my maternity leave is over and I'm wrapping up my first week back at work. The transition has been far more difficult for me this time around and I have so much to say about it...but I just can't find the words right now. Honestly, I think I'm too sad to talk about it yet.

So instead of writing I'm going to post a bazillion photos from my last few weeks of leave. We really made the most of our time at home together, and while these pictures aren't of us doing anything special, they will always be special to me. I just adore my kids. They try my patience and keep me up all night, but they are so beautiful, so happy, and so full of life. And my husband, well — he's just amazing.

So thankful that even on the toughest days at work, I have the ability to look at the sweet, happy faces of my precious family. You can bet I'll be revisiting this post a few times a day for the foreseeable future...


















5 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Great pictures, I love the one of Nate blowing out candles and feeding a baby:) Also, Liv has that blue striped outfit with yellow pants. And every picture here is really adorable. I would look at them every day too. Hope work is going well:)

Unknown said...

I love these, everyone of them. I can't wait to get one of David and his baby sister together in the bouncer. It is bound to happen and adorable.

Emily said...

Love it. The photo of call on the swing is AWESOME! And I already can't believe how much Audra has grown. Wow!

Mary said...

Great pics!!! So sorry the transition back to work is harder this time. Miss talking to you! Hang in there :)

Samantha said...

Love all the pictures. You are a great mom and a beautiful family!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design