Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monthaversary.

Audra's five months old! Plus a week! And a day!

(I can't keep up, people. With the growing or the blog. Two kids means two times the stuff to track and frankly I'm just impressed that I remembered to take pictures on her five monthaversary. Posting them is just icing on the cake. )

Anyway. Yay, five months and all the fun that comes with it! We've got a roller now. And hair long enough for bows. And cuteness to spare.

Miss Thing is smiley* and laugh-y and chunkalicious and loving her brother and toys and being on her tummy. She's done with the swaddle, back to sleeping longer stretches (hallelujah), enjoying her oatmeal and the two veggies we've tried (green beans and sweet potatoes) and just all-around wonderful.

I'm in love. And I don't have any white onesies past 0-3 months, so my whole white onesie/babylegs/monthly photo plan has failed miserably. But again — I actually took pictures on the date she turned five months, and that counts for something, right?






And one more non-officially-five-month picture, because it makes my heart go pitter-patter...

 
* Not in pictures, though. Still. Obviously.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Could she be any cuter!

Katie said...

Cutie patootie. I love when babies eat their feet. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design