Friday, September 7, 2012

Scooter pie.

The other day when I picked Audra up from daycare, it took me a minute to find her. And when I did, I laughed out loud, because she was under an exersaucer with her little head resting on her arms.

Her teacher said "You know, she scooted under there probably half an hour ago, and she was so content we just let her be!" And she totally was. She looked up and grinned when she saw me but made no effort to move out from under it. 

This is Audra in a nutshell. Sweet, easygoing, and content with what she has and where she is. She isn't crawling yet, but she's discovered various methods of getting around and she's happy to settle in wherever they lead her. Like under an exersaucer. 

Or a dining room chair.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable. So smiley and happy.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design