Sunday, December 30, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

Is a decent picture of my children.*



Guess we might be a few years out on that one.


Though they seem to do better on their own.



As long as you don't expect to see their eyes. 



Gratuitous poofy Christmas dress picture. I may have squealed "LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS" a hundred times at Nate on our way out the door to church.

She was. So so cute. (Thank you, Lord, for giving me a daughter. Really needed her.)


Not a creature was stirring...

 

Although this very excited little boy insisted he'd heard Santa on the roof the night before.


And what did Santa bring?


Just what Calvin asked for: Woody from Toy Story!


And Audra got her first baby.

 

I love their expressions in this one.

Calvin: "Don't even think about it, baby."
Audra: "Whatever, dude. I'm stealing your stuff as soon as you look away."


And steal it she did. Can't blame her, Reese's Pieces are far superior to goldfish and yogurt melts.




Calvin's excitement in these pictures is rivaled only by Nate's.



In a shocking twist of events, Audra didn't even crack a smile while opening her gifts.



Happy, entertained babies.



Good job, Santa. Maybe you can get me that picture next year?

*And a few things from the Boden 70% off sale.**
**And world peace. Obviously.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design