Thursday, September 12, 2013

T minus 365.

Pre-K is no big deal. It's not even real school. Which is why I only got sniffly instead of sobby when I dropped off my baby and his little bag of school supplies last week.

Next year, though? The title of that post will be something along the lines of SOBFEST 2014. Bring the tissues! I'm partial to Puffs Plus.






Pre-K might not be "real" school, but he sure is learning a lot. Especially in the areas of backtalk and sass. Put this kid in an attitude contest against any 13-year-old girl and she will lose. But man, is he funny. The other day he kept insisting I "spill the beans. SPILL YOUR BEANS, MOM." He has absolutely no idea what that means, of course. Also, this morning he told Nate he had a nightmare about being on the edge of a very high cliff, then followed it with "I'm scared of the dark in my room and also of hikes." Pretty sure he meant heights, but close enough. I'm scared of hikes, too.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well, maybe it is hikes. How else would you get to the top of the cliff? ;) He's a cutie. Love the pre-K year. They say the most awesome things.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design