Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Luckiest.

A few words about my husband:

Funny. Loyal. Smart. Hot. Thoughtful. Resourceful. Silly. Devoted. Playful. Cute. Talented. Sweet. Kind.

Nate is the best husband a girl could ask for. He cooks. He takes out the garbage. He hauls stuff to the basement. He unloads the dishwasher. He cleans out my car. He gets up at 5am (and sometimes earlier) to take Mattie out. He finds ways to keep busy while I watch Gossip Girl. He leaves me notes on the counter and buys me flowers. He always has a glass of wine ready for me at the end of a hard day. He makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. He puts up with my mood swings, which can be severe. He always tells me I'm a good cook, even though we both know I'm not. He is supportive and loving and good to me always.

I am so thankful to be his wife.

A look back at our wedding day — April 30, 2005. It was a beautiful day, in every way possible.

Happy anniversary, Nate. I love you.







3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! After that post, I think I want to marry Nate! :) (Mike...if you're reading this, I really do love you.) I'm sad that I had to miss your wedding three years ago, but I still have the picture video you sent me and I actually watched it not too long ago. You two are a great pair! Hope you have a fun night! Love you. :)

Emily Beal said...

I recently got engaged and believe that I, too, will be able to post such a beautiful blog about my husband!

the deKorne family said...

Really? I always thought Nate was kind of a meanie. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design