Monday, June 8, 2009

0-3.

Despite Calvin's birth weight, he's a pretty small kiddo. When they told me they thought he'd be between 9-10lbs, I fully expected him to go straight from the womb into 3 month clothes. Instead, I had to go purchase a bunch of newborn sizes, because he was a lot smaller than he sounded.

But yesterday I put him in his first 0-3 month outfit. It's one of the smaller ones and still too big, but I feel like his newborn sleepers are starting to get kind of short. Anyway, I really love this outfit (and my friend got it for him at Saks, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't cheap), but once I put him in it he looked a little like a baby gangster. I think it might be the hood.

Here are some pictures and a grainy little video of my man...hungry, cranky, and hiccuping. I'm not sure he's all that pleased with his gangster look.





4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I don't think he looks like a gangster. But I guess april should be the judge of that! LOVED the video, too. Ugh...kills me to not be able to see him!

The Moser Fam... said...

Yeah for a video! He is adorable and I think it's hilarious that he's so small...given the pre-delivery freak out. He is just perfect!! How is Mattie doing with him? :) Love you...

Samantha said...

He is a doll. I forgot what that newborn cry sounds like until I saw that video! Too cute.

JennyMonroe said...

Ohhh, I love to hear his voice! He is precious! Yes, April, what is your decision? Even if he is gangster, he is the cutest one I ever did see. :) Thanks for such great updates, he is growing perfectly and is so adorable Abby! Love you guys.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design