Thursday, June 11, 2009

Calming noises.

My friend Joanna and I have a long running joke about making calming noises. I'm not entirely sure where this originated, but I think it might be in part from the scene in When Harry Met Sally (my all-time favorite movie) where Harry and Sally are on the phone before bed and Harry says if he can't sleep he'll just stay up all night and moan. The scene fades with him going "mmmmm. mmmmm. mmmmm. mmmmm."

A little while ago I put Calvin in his vibrating bouncy seat, where he promptly fell asleep. A few minutes later, I heard these tiny repetitive noises coming out of him:



I'm surprised he was able to sleep so well with his crazy mother hovering over him with the camera. But some things are just too cute not to capture on video. (Even when the video quality is total crap.)

6 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

I LOVE this! I absolutely love sleeping babies and the sounds they make...so sweet! He is really, really adorable. I can't wait to meet him. SO PRECIOUS! Love you!

Joanna said...

What great calming noises!

Samantha said...

So freaking cute! I wanna eat him. I won't, but I want to.

AbbyD said...

Adorable! Maybe he will make those at my house tonight. :)

Unknown said...

Tres cute!!! When can I drop off his baby gift?

(I just realized that my blogger account was still using my defunct crocheting nerd blogger "name." Consequently, I didn't feel that my original, yet identical, comment accurate.)

Unknown said...

Typo!!! (This is a disaster!)

Tres cute!!! When can I drop off his baby gift?

(I just realized that my blogger account was still using my defunct crocheting nerd blogger "name." Consequently, I didn't feel that my original, yet identical, comment was accurate.)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design