Thursday, October 13, 2011

Greetings from the supply closet.

This week marked the start of my third trimester. I thought it only fitting I take a self portrait in the closet at work. I think I have a good thing going, don't you?

Who am I kidding, this photo/lighting/angle/background could not be less flattering. But my husband is rarely home at a time when I'm wearing more than a pair of leggings and a tank top, and believe me – no one wants to see that look on me. Probably not even him.

I can't believe I'm 28 weeks pregnant. Despite the overwhelming evidence, a large portion of which I've been shoving into panel pants for the last four months. Other telltale signs include my perfected pregnant waddle, my inability to stay up past 9pm or sleep more than 20 minutes without loudly repositioning myself and my body pillow, and my insatiable hunger for foods covered in chocolate and dipped in sugar.

Wish me luck with tomorrow's glucose screen, huh?

5 comments:

Emily said...

At least it's leggings and not sweats.

And you're one adorable pregnant lady. Good luck with your test tomorrow and maybe lay off the sweets tonight? :)

Unknown said...

I second Emily. Leggings are better that sweats. And that you are an adorable momma.

The Moser Fam... said...

cute, cute! love you!

Katie said...

Cheers to the Baby Bump! You look so cute.

Trish said...

You look great!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design