Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We make cute babies.

I'm not even going to pretend to be humble about this, because we do. The proof is in the pictures, my friends. And if you don't believe me, check out the archives. There's plenty of Calvin baby cuteness to be had as well.





This one is all roly-poly baby goodness right now. Pink cheeks and chubby thighs and that adorable little tongue. She LOVES to stick out her tongue.

Oh, and the hair. Did I mention the hair? One big curl on top of her head.

Sigh.

Some days it takes everything I have not to squish her to death. She is absolute perfection.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Nate do make cute babies!

Jaime Olson said...

You must never apologize for contributing to the world's deliciousness quota. I certainly don't! Audra's amazing. And Cal too... he is Zach-a-bean's other twin.

Jen Knox said...

Seriously. I LOVE her tongue that she sticks out, her little mouth, and even littler chin. Dolly baby!!!

Trish said...

I would have to agree with you!! She's precious, he's precious. It's sick, really!! Miss you!

The Moser Fam... said...

she really is gorgeous...you have definitely produced some real beauties!! love her shirt so much!!

the deKorne family said...

Agreed. Totally perfect looking. Like someone I used to know. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design