Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A month and ten days ago.

Oh man, I'm behind. I have about a million pictures to share from this summer and no idea where to begin. I guess we'll start with the Fourth of July? Which probably isn't as far back as I need to go, but whatever.

I thought it would be really neat to make Calvin's pancakes in the shape of stars. Of course I wasn't the one making the pancakes. Despite his mild annoyance at my suggestion, he did it anyway.


Unfortunately, Calvin didn't eat them. Any of them.

In the future, Nate will probably ignore my neat ideas.


Patriotic Bub. Flag hat courtesy of school. I love America as much as the next girl, but that hat is a bit much.


This hat, however, is not. Thanks, Nana.


 Allie came over to play. It was over 100 degrees outside, so there was a lot of this. Look familiar


We set off some serious fireworks. Like this one. And a worm. And those snapper things.


I chilled a bit on the toddlers with sparklers thing this year. Good thing, too — Cal and Allie were way into them.

 

Arthur, not so much. He was into our remote.


Eh, maybe next year.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design