Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Now accepting applications.

Moms. Just because it's summer doesn't mean your children shouldn't be held to the highest educational standards!

At the Breyer Home For Our Two Children And Their Parents, kids are exposed to a rigorous academic curriculum and expected to develop anywhere from 10-15 new skills during the summer months. These skills include but are not limited to:

Table manners.



Literary appreciation. 


Lawn care.



Personal grooming.


Penmanship.


Photography.


The creative arts.


Physical fitness.


Basic mobility.


Risk-taking.


And accessorization.
 

Sure, this much learning in one summer may seem overzealous or even overbearing to some. But to those who doubt my methods I say:

Can you think of a better way to cram an entire summer's worth of random photos of me not teaching my kids anything into a single post? Because clearly I cannot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I have 2 kiddos who would love to enroll :)

Katie said...

awesomeness

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design