Monday, October 29, 2012

Double digits.

 
 
 
Ten months. Yikes. Twelve months is getting a little too close for comfort...although the more she grows the more adorable she gets and that makes me the teensiest bit excited for what's to come.

But only the teensiest. Because what more do I need than a sweet little girl who crawls up to me and stands up with one arm holding on to my leg and one arm reaching up to be held? Who grins at me with a toothy, lopsided smile? Who lays her head on my shoulder while smiling flirtatiously at everyone else? Who sticks her pudgy, wet little finger up to point at everything before sticking it right back in her mouth? Who plays peekaboo by throwing a blanket over her own head? And who says "mama," "dada," "hi," and "hi dada"?

Well, I guess a "hi mama" would be nice. So maybe I'll let her grow a bit more. But just a bit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are amazing pictures of her! She is so adorable. I may need to make another trip to MN just to meet her. :)

the deKorne family said...

the only good thing is-she just keeps getting more and more cute and more and more beautiful... such a precious girl. still so excited you have a GIRL! :)

Emily said...

I absolutely LOVE that first image of her buried in leaves. So freakin' cute!

And every time you post something like this I'm like... Holy crap! That me in a year! Yikes.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design