Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pajama Time.

Cal is big into nature walks right now. His preschool is located on a nature preserve and they've been studying leaves and other treasures from their walks. All of which come home in a baggie, sit on my kitchen counter for a week, and then end up in the trash. Where Calvin inevitably finds them while throwing something else away and wonders how they got there. Whoops.

Anyway. We decided to go on a nature walk one night a few weeks ago. In pajamas, because...well, why not? Nate thought it was crazy, I thought it was a brilliant way to avoid the bedtime battle.

I was right. :)

Since I wasn't really interested in bringing any more nature into my home, we just walked around and looked at the leaves. Honestly, I don't think Calvin even cared. He was just excited to be at the park in his pajamas. 










Kinda wishing I'd worn mine, too. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant!
We also have a nature collection in our home. I bet I could get away with no more rocks if we went in our pj's too. Might have the try that.

April said...

You're such a cool mom. I absolutely love that picture of the three of you walking in the woods. You should frame that! Love you!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design