Friday, October 2, 2009

A while ago.

I am so behind.

This working mom thing is kind of a lot, so you'll have to forgive me for posting about something that happened in August...in October.

Way back when, Calvin and I spent 10 days in IL visiting my family. I saw a bunch of people I love during our visit, including my parents, sister and brother-in-law, a few high school friends, my dear college friends, and my two cousins and their new babies.

To be honest, a lot happened but I'm pretty tired and I don't really know how to cover that much activity in one blog post, much less one blog post two months after the fact. So here are some pictures, all of which will illustrate how much fun we had without me having to say anything other than it was a wonderful week.

Which it was.







2 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like so much fun! Now you should make a Georgia road trip!! I

The Moser Fam... said...

Cuteness! I especially love the picture of you and Cal with your faces buried in the blanket...too cute! So glad to see another post...Love you and miss you!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design