Friday, September 24, 2010

This week is awesome.

And here's why:

1) It's the third day of fall, but it feels like the first. Cool air, highs in the 50s. I'm wearing my favorite sweatshirt (at work, yes), drinking a Hot Apple Blast from Caribou, and Nate's making soup tonight. I'm in heaven.

2) It's Friday, and I get to spend the entire weekend at home with my sweet boys. Except for tomorrow night, which will be spent out having fun with friends, in support of another friend.

3) I have a Pottery Barn catalog waiting for me at home...and it's the first one filled with holiday stuff. Eeee!

4) Calvin didn't cry at daycare drop off this morning. A nice departure from the last seven mornings.

5) Yesterday I found out there's another biter in Calvin's classroom. That might seem like a weird thing to be excited about, but that means we're not alone in our plight and they've dealt with this before.

6) The TV...oh, the TV! I have been so happy sitting on my couch every night this week. Though last night I found myself with Oreos and without milk. That was bad.

7) The Grey's writers blog is up and running again...a Friday morning favorite.

8) I'm going to decorate for fall this weekend.

9) I finally found some jeans at the Gap. We won't discuss what size they are, we will just focus on the fact that they are cute and dark and long and not skinny jeans.

10) My review went really well this week and I'm feeling re-energized and even a little happy about work. It won't last long, but I'm going to go with it for now.

Off to crank up my iTunes and do some writing. Happy Friday!

10 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Happy post! Sounds like a heavenly weekend you have ahead of you! LOVE!

Emily said...

YEAH for Calvin not cryng at daycare! Love your list, btw. It sounds wonderful. :)

Matt and Abby said...

Yay for new jeans! I am mad at the Gap now. I walked in and was generally confused at the style in there.
I got the new PB catalogue too. I signed up for the $10,000 prize. If I win I'll buy you something if you return the favor. K?

Katie said...

What a happy post. I've been so glass half-empty as of late. I needed to read this. :)

Grey's was gooood, wasn't it?

Katie said...

A Grey's writer's blog???? Why haven't you shared this before? Oh my word.

April Gann said...

More than anything, I wish I could have shared a Hot Apple Blast with you and we could discuss in person.
You're just lovely.

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Oreos without milk! How did you manage? I am so behind on Grey's that I don't know what to do about this season...although we recorded last night's episode. Enjoy your relaxing weekend. Welcome Fall!!!!

Anonymous said...

Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e 'una buona idea. Pronta a sostenere voi.
Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e 'una buona idea. Mi associo.

Muff McLaughlin said...

I no speaka the Spanish, but I agree that Fall is the BEST season of the year. I just couldn't live where there aren't four seasons. And I miss you most of all, my darling, when autumn leaves start to fall...

Jen Knox said...

What a great list, Abby! I agree, there is so much to love about fall. And the no-cry drop off must have felt SO good. Hope it did/will continue! (-:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design