Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Highlight reel.

There are 1,440 minutes in a day. Calvin spends approximately half of those sleeping. The rest are spent making us want to do one of three things:

1) Double over in laughter
2) Squeeze him tight and never let go
3) Stab ourselves in the eyeballs with a dull object

Depends on the day, really. Sometimes he causes us to experience all three reactions in a matter of minutes.

I wish I could capture his every word on video, because he really is just so smart, funny, and sweet. But that would require some sort of camcorder-on-hat scenario, and I do not have the hair for hats. So instead I rely on my iPhone for its killer lighting and recording quality.

Eh. Good enough.

First up: This kid is going to sell cars. Or, better yet, New York. Those commissions are sweet.


Second: Never appeal to your child's love of tooting through song. Learn from my mistakes, people.



Third: She adores him, and it's pretty easy to see why.


I adore him, too.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

UGH, the cuteness is overwhelming. I adore all of you!

Matt and Abby said...

I love the way you listed the things Calvin makes you want to do, laugh, sqeeze him and stab your eyes out. So so true of 3 year olds. Couldn't have said it any better. They are super super cute!!

Trina Jo said...

Videos like this make Cal's 'home days' easier to endure - I don't want to admit how many times I've watched these since you posted them!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design