Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The bandwagon and me: a love story.

I have a hard time resisting things other people are doing. Like adding cute background designs to their blogs.

I finally caved, and here is the result. Not sure about the color combination yet (hard to decide on colors for links, headlines, etc), but glad to have some distance from my previously all-white design.

This looks like something the mom of a boy would have on her blog, right? I figure it's going to be all snips and snails and puppy dog tails around here soon, so I may as well embrace it.

2 comments:

Emily Beal said...

I love the new background. How do you do that?

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

Well done, glad you've finally joined the rest of us! ha ha

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design