Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is it a harmful cheeseburger?

There are few things online that make me laugh so hard I cry. And I am not one for sending forwards. But occasionally I run across something that I just can't not share.

Last week, I came across two somethings.

The first will appeal to everyone. (At least it should, unless you are entirely humorless.)

The second will probably only make sense to people who work in my industry. Or maybe it has broader appeal, I don't know. Regardless, it's funny and awesome and I want to hire this guy...as a developer, a writer, a marketer. Whatever, he's genius.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

The guy got hired. . .there isn't anything there anymore.

Abby said...

DANG! It was so funny. Glad someone hired him!

Abby said...

Oh, he's still funny. Refresh it. He's been hired by everyone.

The Moser Fam... said...

I can't believe that hamburger thing. People are so freakin stupid! :) :) Will you post pictures of the baby room soon!!? Love!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design