Monday, August 30, 2010

Cheese.

Most of the pictures I've taken of Calvin look a lot like this:


He has never been interested in the camera; in fact, the opposite is true. He hates it. Maybe it's the flash, maybe it's the way his mom acts behind it: "LOOK! Calvin! Look! Baaah! Booo! Heeeeee! Ahhhhhh! OVER HEEEEERRRREEEEE!"

It's probably the flash.

Getting a picture of him looking at me, much less SMILING at me, is difficult. And results in a lot more picture taking for him, because it takes me forever to get one with his face in it.

So the other day I decided to try getting him to look at the camera and smile by asking him to "say CHEEEEEEEESE!" And it worked!

Kinda.



Thought maybe if we took a few together that would help.




Yeah, we'll keep working on it.

3 comments:

Susie said...

OH - I love the cheesy fake smile phase. so cute!

Emily said...

That last picture is priceless! I love it!

The Moser Fam... said...

I love the last picture too! This is totally something I would do (have done!). Love you!!! :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design