Monday, August 29, 2011

Twins.

Oh, calm down. Not really. But this photo was taken after a ridiculously good dinner at Heartland with my husband, so I figure there's a human baby AND a food baby in there. And let's be honest: Twins is the only excuse for a belly this big at 22 weeks.


So thankful for this one, who loves me despite my double wide middle. And who still makes me laugh harder than anyone else in the history of the world. I dare you to ask him about the $2 at dinner.


Actually, I will pay you $2 to ask him, because then I can laugh all over again. It's a story well worth $2. My husband is very funny.

And exceptionally cute.

And an amazing husband.

And an even better dad.

Our babies, food and otherwise, are blessed to have him. As am I.

(Here's hoping all this sucking up will keep him from killing me over the mere mention of the $2 at dinner. Because we all know it has to come out now...)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yea! Baby bump pictures! You look adorable. And, man, I wish I knew Nate so I could ask about the $2. :)

Jaime Olson said...

GORGEOUS girl! Love these pictures! And that dress. And you most of all.

Trish said...

You look great! And, I really want to know about the $2 because there were a lot of compliments which means it must be a good story (not that all of those nice things about Nate aren't true!!)

the deKorne family said...

wonder if anyone will notice our dresses in simultaneous posts. :) love both of you :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design