Wednesday, July 8, 2009

He's going to drive a bulldozer.

That's what the Panera employee said to us today when we told him Calvin was only 7.5 weeks old.

Officially the weirdest comment someone has made regarding the size of our child.

While Calvin is obviously not small, just the other day I took these pictures detailing the width of this 0-3 month outfit vs. his actual body size. It's not like the kid is enormous. Long, yes. Big boned, probably. Super chunky, not so much. (Minus the cheeks, of course.)

To be clear, I have nothing against him driving a bulldozer. I'm just hoping he'll put his size to good use with, oh, I don't know...a multi-million dollar contract with a professional sports team.

He has parents to care for, after all.



2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

He is definitely a ferociously cute Snugglesaurus! I can't wait to meet him. They always make clothes so wide it seems. That comes in handy for my baby though...Nattie is a total chunk...she fits fine in 9-12 mth clothing now. MOOSE!

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

A bulldozer? Who says that?! He'll be the cutest bulldozer driver I've ever seen.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design