Thursday, October 21, 2010

Breakthrough.

Calvin and I have the same talk every morning before I leave for work. Today's went a little something like this:

Abby: "Okay, Calvin. Mom has to go to work now. Remember, no biting at school today! No biting! We do not bite our friends. Biting hurts."

Calvin
: *gives Mom a big hug*

Abby: "Calvin, do we bite our friends at school? Do you bite Mommy's finger?" *holds up finger*

Calvin: "NO!" *kisses finger*

Abby (to Nate)
: "Wait- did he just say no? And use it appropriately in a sentence? Like, in response to my question? IS HE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND??"

Holy crap, I hope so. I'll let you know in about four hours.

1 comment:

April Gann said...

So, what's the verdict? He's so smart. Especially for so early in the morning. You guys are cute parents.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design