Friday, October 29, 2010

Two truths and a lie.

Ever played that game? Someone shares two true things and one lie, and everyone has to guess which one's the lie. Since it's Friday and I don't feel like going to work and I'm sure you don't feel like going to work, we're going to play!

And then we're going to go to work.

Ugh.

To make it a little harder, I've doubled up and made it four truths and two lies. Fun, right? (Humor me, please. It's been a loooong week.)

Here we go:

1. I've worn leggings three times this week. Twice outside my house.

2. I'm an award-winning artist.

3. I drink more coffee than Diet Coke.

4. Calvin is dressing up as a spider for Halloween. I'm going as Little Miss Muffet, Nate will be curds and whey.

5. I haven't started listening to Christmas music yet.

6. My hair is naturally curly but it used to be almost completely straight.

Feel free to make your guesses in the comments section. Winner gets my leftover Halloween candy!*

Happy Friday!

*Should there be any. Outlook not good.

6 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Ok...this is cute and creative, but I'm not sure I'm going to get this right...but I'll try.
1 - TRUE
2 - TRUE (It's possible, but I have no idea what you won an award for...perhaps you published that pussycat story you wrote and it made it won some kind of amazing award??)
3 - FALSE
4 - TRUE (I think Cal is a spider...but I'm not sure about you and Nate...although if this really is true that is AWESOME and I can't wait to see pictures.
5 - FALSE
6 - TRUE (by default...I can't really recall...but this sounds like a good truth...I feel like I should know these things as one of your best friends...hmmmm)

I think I might have failed miserably at this...and since I'm the first...you should cut me some slack. I DO NOT, however, want the prize. I already have plenty of candy over here...and pumpkin bars. :) Love you!

Susie said...

My guesses were the same, so my only comment is: I really, really hope #4 is true.

Muff McLaughlin said...

Okay, this is hard and I'm your mom!!But here goes...
1. True
2. Possibly true.
3. MORE? Doubtful. Maybe.
4. Hopefully true. Cool.
5. Not surprised.
(Hard Candy Christmas, anyone?)
6. Hair was NEVER straight. I was
there. Don't lie.
So I guess that's 3 & 6 (lies).

Muff McLaughlin said...

Uh-oh. Just noticed you removed Diet Coke enthusiast from your header. Hmm. Red herrings.

Katie said...

Please tell me Nate was curds and whey. Pleeeeeeaaaaase.

Abby said...

1. I've worn leggings three times this week. Twice outside my house. TRUE

2. I'm an award-winning artist. TRUE. I won 2nd place in a poster contest in elementary school for my rendering of a girl testing her smoke detectors.

3. I drink more coffee than Diet Coke. TRUE. Two cups every morning lately. One or less Diet Cokes a day.

4. Calvin is dressing up as a spider for Halloween. I'm going as Little Miss Muffet, Nate will be curds and whey. LIE. Sorry to disappoint.

5. I haven't started listening to Christmas music yet. TRUE! Miracle of miracles.

6. My hair is naturally curly but it used to be almost completely straight. LIE. It was straighter when it was super long in elementary school, but not straight. I've always had major curl by my face.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design