Monday, June 14, 2010

Stat.

Since this is really just a glorified baby book (sorry about that), better add Calvin's one year stats before I forget.

Height: 31 inches (75-90th percentile)
Weight: 24lbs (60th percentile)
Head: 18.75 inches (75th percentile)

He's done with bottles, fully transitioned to milk, and growing like a weed. And, according to his pediatrician, functioning at closer to an 18 month level.

I think I'm supposed to be proud of him for that, but really all it means to me is that I missed out on six months of preparation for the crazy behavior he's exhibiting.

5 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Big, smart, cute boy! :) He is definitely ahead of Nat on the talking curve!! She just, in the last few weeks, started trying to actually speak real words. It's really cute and funny. Love the picture in the last post of him with the headband on. :) Love you!

Muff McLaughlin said...

He just gets up every morning and says to himself, yep, I can take THEM..., and then he does! It's his job, and he's just practicing.
Abby's job was to make me think having 3 was as easy as 1. Devious. Read your Calvin and Hobbes books for strategy tips.

Susie said...

I love your analysis! Charlie's in the 12-15th percentile for everything, except his 80th percentile head, so there's a plus that I didn't actually birth that child!

Matt and Abby said...

I actually did have your post in mind, but only because as I said in my post, I tend to compare my kids with other kids, which is bad! I shouldn't do it, but when I hear of another kid doing something I always think "oh no, Hannah's not doing that, is she normal?" And like I said, she is always behind, which is fine. Maybe Olivia will be ahead, but either way, it's fine! (this also may be related to my competitiveness, something I should deal with before the real issues arise like grades and sports performances)
So go ahead and talk about Calvin's cute-ish behavior, I love hearing about it!

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Calvin is totally advanced :) The transitions seem happy and sad all at the same time. Don't you just miss the bottle sometimes?

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design