Monday, June 7, 2010

The real reason.

Yeah, true love, yada yada. The real reason I married Nate?


































Whenever he's home, I sit down to food like this. Which is a far cry from the food he "sits down" to (please refer back to this).

Last night he made Thomas Keller's buttermilk fried chicken from Ad Hoc at Home and it was to die for. Conveniently, the link includes the chicken recipe. So if you, unlike me, enjoy cooking, you can make it. Which you should.

Or, as an alternative, you can fly to California and eat at the restaurant that inspired the cookbook, which is probably my favorite place to eat ever. You may not get fried chicken (the menu is set and changes daily) but I promise whatever you get will be fabulous.

7 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moser Fam... said...

Can Nate come live at my house for awhile? I will pay him to be my personal chef. (I think I've made this offer before!) Looks SO good!

Trish said...

That looks so good. I would have married him too. Good choice! ha ha

the deKorne family said...

i'm like, so jealous i can't even talk about. you just can't beat fried chicken.

Brian and Trish Hutcherson said...

Please post something else. Every time I check your blog I get hungry!

Matt and Abby said...

Oh my...that looks delicious. Can I marry him too? I mean....nevermind.....

Muff McLaughlin said...

It's wonderful when your daughters marry great guys! And we are the lucky recipients of all his dishes. Looking forward to the chicken! Seriously, Dad almost cried when he saw it.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design