Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hints.

Last night when I drove home at 6pm, it was light out.

This morning when I woke up, it was light out. And there was a bird outside our window. Chirping.

I wore my trench coat instead of my winter coat today. Despite the fact that we still have about twelve feet of snow on the ground.*

And as I left for work this morning, I stopped and took pictures of the wreath I made last night. Gray, with a pop of color. The month of March, in wreath form.

Hints of spring.

It's coming. And not a moment too soon.




*Seriously. Can you see the snow pile reflected in these pictures? Insane.

7 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

Abby. Girl. Did you make this? You need to start selling these things on Etsy.

Emily said...

I LOVE how yours turned out! The buttons are a really nice touch.

But now I'm gonna look like a total copy-cat when I post mine later this month. lol ;)

April Gann said...

I.LOVE.THIS. I want mine to look exactly the same way. Seriously. You have STYLE.

the deKorne family said...

yeah. amazing-how did you do that?! is it gray? it looks blue in the pictures. you are ridiculously gifted and if i didnt love you so much i'd be mad about it. :)

The Moser Fam... said...

really, really cute! love it and you!

Unknown said...

Loving the wreath! I like yours way better than the one I made.

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

I can't believe you made that wreath...and that you made it one night after work. You are my hero. We can't wait for the spring! Thanks for reminding me that its on its way.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design