Sunday, September 25, 2011

Meal Plan: Week of September 26

Monday: Pumpkin waffles with apple cider syrup

Tuesday: Crispy apricot pork chops and roasted new potatoes

Wednesday: Homemade corndogs

Thursday: Crockpot chicken and dumplings

Friday: Takeout or go out

Saturday: Empanada pie

Sunday: Baked potato soup

This is the last week of my challenge, and I'm taking it one step further by trying to plan around what I have at home. I still need to buy a few ingredients, of course, but I've tried to base this week's plan on what's in the pantry and freezer. My grocery list for the week is:

• Can of pumpkin
• Apple cider
• Biscuit dough
• Apricot jam
• Half pound of new potatoes
• Cornmeal
• Spinach
• Salsa
• Monterrey jack cheese
• Cilantro
• Two refrigerated pie crusts
• Bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes
• Bread

All but one of these recipes is a new one (and four of these items are for one meal). Not bad, huh?

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

WHAT??? Pumpkin waffles with apple cider syrup? I CANNOT wait to get that recipe!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design