Friday, September 16, 2011

Two weeks in.

I would just like to take a moment to point out that I've made seven meals over the course of the last two weeks. That's like a 95% increase in meal making. Or something. Who knows, I don't do math. But I didn't cook before either so maybe next I should do a math challenge?

Anyways, I am loving it. Besides a few planned meals out, we've eaten at home. No takeout, no peanut butter and jelly, no making last-minute stops at the store. Just real, homemade dinner using ingredients we have on hand. Like a normal family.

I'm so proud of myself.

(And probably a few pounds heavier. I really love macaroni and cheese.)

1 comment:

Karen Mayes said...

I think that is very commendable. Every meal looked absolutely delicious - I'm planning to make some of them next week. Keep sharing the yummy recipes (you've saved me some time in planning my meal menus for the week). :)

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design